What follows in the lines below are the questions that plague a tired man who had to rely on Ramen noodles during his lunch break. There will be no further explanation:
- Is “agnostic” a flexible word?
- Do the personalities of cats reflect God’s nature more than the personalities of dogs?
- What’s the point of self-improvement?
- Is there a less defensible sin than parking in a handicap spot?
- What’s the best part of having sex with twenty three-year-olds?
- How important is spelling and grammar?
- What’s the point of joke that doesn’t make a point?
- What is the nutritional value of wood?
- Does yaneon like dowsraclbesrm?
- Why doesn’t anyone ever try playing the insanely fun verbal version of wordscramble?
- Are unnatural things inherently evil?
- Speaking generally, who cares?
- If I was immortal, would I still believe in marriage?
- Why is it weird to hang out with a stripper who’s not in a strip club?
- When at a strip club, what does it say about one’s relational priorities if you’d rather talk to your waitress than a stripper?
- Speaking specifically, who cares?
Thinking about it,
Dusty “The Inquisitor” Riedesel