Fall is now upon us. Along with pumpkin beer and football, now is the time of year you can cuddle up close with the fairer sex without feeling like you’re going to overheat and suffocate. Side note: Ladies, I don’t know what it is, but whatever temperature we guys are in bed, you are guaranteed to be about 25 degrees hotter or colder. Somehow your feet are like icicles and your body is the sun.
Now that I have that out of the way, since you’ll be snuggling up close on the couch, under the same blanket, you’ll need the right music to set the mood. Below are 5 songs who’s sound/lyrics/both are not so discrete and are all kinds of sexy.
1. The Neighbourhood – Sweater Weather – “One love, two mouths. One love, one house No shirt, no blouse. Just us.” Couldn’t have said it better myself. As is evident by the >6 million views, this isn’t a new song. But if you don’t know, now you know.
2. Royal Teeth – Wild – “We feel young at heart. I believe that I can make you scream. I believe that I can make you scream for me.” Young love is dumb love. And also amazing. Isn’t that what we all want? A simple kinda love?
3. The Weeknd – Twenty Eight – Quite frankly, any song of his could be on a playlist. He is absolute, raw talent and the beats are so damn sexy.
4. Say Anything – Wow! I can get sexual too – The video is shameless spoofing every rap video ever made, but the lyrics carry all the weight. One of my all-time favorite songs. It just feels good (that’s what she said).
5. Dear Hunter – Red Hands – This song starts slow and caring, then catapults into energetic guitar riffs with “take off your sweater, your shoes, your shirt and get to work.” Then it climaxes around 4 minutes and calms down at 5:30 for pillow talk….err…I mean the outro. And that was an analogy.
I’m too sexy for this blog,
Tommy “Setting the Mood” Cooksey