I’d like to share a few things that have been on my mind, even though I don’t have enough time to appropriately rant on them.
- I’ll never be a part of the 1%. But is it poor taste to brag about being part of the 36%?
- I haven’t eaten a green vegetable that I personally prepared in my kitchen in over 4 months.
- I’d rather look like a dude who doesn’t give a crap about style than look like a guy who cares too much about it.
- Using the same sentence from above, replace the word “style” with “grammar”, “hygiene”, “the electoral college” and/or “Grey’s Anatomy”.
- My favorite thing about 10-lb cats is that they walk with the exact same swag/saunter of 500-lb tigers. Ironically, this is my least favorite thing about 5’6″ Italian guys.
- I’ll bet the best way to get rich is to invest in poverty (worked for these guys).
- If you only had 5 erections left in your life, and you were able to decide when you used them, would your ideas about monogamy change?
- Wouldn’t it make more sense to tax on assets instead of income? Sigh, they should really make you take macroeconomics after you’ve worked for a few years.
- I’ll defend “Who Let The Dogs Out” as a quality song to anyone who will listen.
Felt good to get those thoughts out of the system. Be easy.